Sunday, January 12, 2014

Our Christmas Vacation Part 2

So we met our amazing, wonderful friends, the Potters, while here in NC, then they moved to Utah 2 months later! Crazies! (jk) But it was just enough time for all of us to become really close.  So while we were there we hooked up with them as much as we could.
One of these times we went to a place called Jungle Jim's.  The kids loved it!
(my camera sucks at taking pictures while people are in motion so I apologize for the blurriness)
Airplanes were a big hit!

L just chilling in the stroller.

Mom and E on the rollercoaster.  Bad idea for me! I'm not as young as I sometimes think I still am!


Emma and Mia on the Jeeps.


E's favorite ride by far was the merry-go-round!  She kept asking to go on the "horsies" over and over again!

Love this face!

Bumper cars were Tyler and Steven's favorite.  A way to get out all their aggression I guess!
Love Tyler's faces in these pictures! Classic!






Again on the merry-go-round...



We miss the Potter's so much!

Back at home...
E got pretty close to my brother Davis.  It was pretty cute!  They would sit and watch football together sometimes! haha!


My dad with the girls.

Aunt Jackie!!

And my mom...

We were also able to bless L while we were there and celebrate E's birthday...but I'll save those for another time!
We had so much fun and were so sad to leave!!  Especially since out plane trip home was so horrendous!  But in the end it was all worth it (I guess...jk)  We miss everyone there and can't wait to see everyone again, but until then we will sit back and enjoy our warm NC winters (well at least I will!)



No comments:

Post a Comment