Sunday, January 19, 2014

L: 4 Months Old!

Again, sorry for the onslaught, but this will probably be the last post for a while...unless I find more pictures somewhere.  1) because life has settled back to boringly normal and there really isn't more to post about and 2) I left my camera charger in Utah and my camera is now dead, so I can't take more pictures until Tyler brings it back in a few weeks. BUT L turned 4 months at the beginning of January!
She's 12 lbs 10 oz, and 23 1/4 inches, and still has a big head...90th percentile!  Haha!!  E was the same way.  I tease Tyler and say they got the Anderson head because he has a big head too. :)  He just teases back and says at least they'll be smarter.  Hey whatever works right?











I love this dress! So cute!


You wouldn't be able to tell, but L loves to smile at people.  She is such a happy baby.  She gets to intrigued by the camera that she refuses to look at you and smile.  Silly girl!
Doctor also confirmed that she is teething (yikes!) so he sucks on EVERYTHING!  Anything that gets about 2 inches from her mouth automatically gets put INTO her mouth.
She is definitely a mama's girl...much to Tyler's dismay.  He can hold her in the same position I do and she will still cry until I hold her.
She has started that screech crying.  You know the one I mean!  It gets very annoying.  Tyler blames his deafness on her!
She is still a good sleeper...as long as she is in her bed and E doesn't open her mouth.  Nighttime is very blissful.
She is also a snuggly baby.  Which I LOVE!!!  Especially since E was NEVER snuggly!!  It is so nice!
Anyway, she's cute and adorable and we couldn't imagine our life without our little bug! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment