Sunday, January 12, 2014

Our Christmas Vacation (Part 1)

We spent 3 weeks in Utah so there are a lot of pictures.  So rather than make a super long post I will break it into two parts.  You're welcome.
(I LOVE E's face on this pic! Haha!)

We were fortunate enough to be with family this past Christmas season.  It was a blissful 3 weeks!  We were both pretty homesick so it was much needed!  I flew out with L on the 17th then Tyler flew out with E on the 18th (who received many compliments on how "mellow and calm" of a child she was! What?!  MY 2 year old? Ya right!).  It was just cheaper that way...and I got a little extra time with my mom.  Before my 2 year old monopolized her! :)
E loved the snow.  She is definitely her daddy's girl.  I am the opposite.  I like snow on Christmas, and thats about it.  I don't like winter, I don't like cold and I don't really like snow.  Anyway...E had the time of her life.  She was constantly begging to go outside.
She also re-fell-in-love with Tilly.  Most of these expressions on her face are because Tilly just came outside.







 I think L will be a little like me about the cold. :)


Christmas was great too!  The girls (and us too) were super spoiled.  Sadly I didn't take any pictures of their loot, but oh well.
Last year my mom made matching pajamas for everyone, so this year she made the girls nightgowns to match us!  She's very talented.



L made it about half way through opening presents before she was ready to go back to bed (as were we all).


Then we went to Cedar City to spend time with Tyler's family.  Sadly I forgot the camera.  How? I have no idea...but we had a wonderful time relaxing and eating great Mexican food!

We then came back up to my parents to see my sister go through the temple before she leaves on her mission to Anaheim, CA next month!  And also to celebrate New Years!
E had a lot of fun with this bottle...no it was not full or even slightly filled with anything but water for her in case you were wondering. :)



L was ready to call it a night at like 5:00! Haha!


 I was obviously not good enough to hold E!



 Happy New Year!





1 comment:

  1. Oh I miss your family! You all look great! Awesome that you were able to come home! Looks like you had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete