Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Blessing Day

We blessed L on the 29th so most of our family and friends could be there.  It was so nice to see everyone and feel their love and support for us and L.
 E is not very cooperative when it comes to taking pictures.

Our awesome friends, the Potters!!

Tyler's dad.  We were so happy he was able to come up and be in the circle!


My parents...

I love this picture.  My dad was ready to be done, mom was directing somebody, E was beyond ready to be done and Tyler was barely hanging on! Ha!!

a little better...

Her super cute dress!  I love it!  Kinda reminds me of my wedding dress is a way.  Maybe that's why I picked it!

She mostly just wanted to eat it!  Silly girl!




Love her little feet!



We just love our little princess!

3 comments:

  1. super cute dress!!! where did you get it?? miss you guys! hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We found it at the mall in Ogden. They had SO many cute ones. It was so hard to choose! Thanks though!! Hope YOU guys are doing well too!! Love following your blog!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you are blogging... It makes me feel like I am a part of your life as I look at your sweet, precious daughters! :-) love ya'!

    ReplyDelete