Sunday, January 29, 2012

More Pictures

I realize I just post pictures lately...but when family doesn't live close by and your mom says she "lives for pictures" what else can you do? So here are some more pictures...eventually I can start writing stuff about the cute things Emma does, but until she does more than sleep and eat...you get pictures.

She was wide awake when I was changing her diaper (which doesn't usually happen until you start wiping her...THEN she wakes up). She looks a little startled here.

And I'm going so say she's waving here..."hi!"
Then today we took her to church (just Sacrament) but you have to dress a baby up for church! So we found a cute little dress at D.I. (brand new, with tags! $3!) and it actually fit! (unlike last week)Sorry...she didn't wake up when we put it on, and she didn't wake up when we took it off...so you get her sleeping...and with "the plug." :)

And finally, people have been saying Emma is starting to look like me...which I agree. :) When I'm holding her and looking at her I can see some of me...especially since looking at my baby picture. But this day I was holding her trying to keep her awake and definitely saw Tyler's baby picture!


Do you see it? I guess when she looks drunk (I mean tired!) she looks like Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment