Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Our 4th of July

So again...I'm updating (a week late).  We had a fun 4th of July.  We went down to my parents house and were able see my Grandma and Grandpa May which was fun especially since they hadn't met Emma yet!  We had fun going out to breakfast that morning (which is where Emma banged her head against the table and got the mark under her eye...the day before pictures I might add!)
(she wouldn't look straight at me...the tv was on)

Emma also tried to eat a watermelon while we were there...a whole watermelon.



She wasn't too impressed with fireworks...but probably because she had to stay up late to see them and was very tired.  But at least she didn't try to grab them like Jackie did when she was little!


And of course she was very, VERY spoiled by her grandma. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment