Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Emma's Blessing


Last Sunday we blessed Emma. It was such a neat experience. Tyler gave a beautiful blessing. We definitely have a special little girl.

It was a little hectic at church though! We were number 5 of 6 baby blessings that day! Well...I guess we were really 4th since the real #4 didn't show up! But can you imagine 5 baby blessings in one day? Ya. There was about 15 minutes left for testimonies after everything! Our baby was the cutest one though. :)
I wasn't able to get a lot of pictures on my camera, so that's why there aren't a lot, but as soon as I get a hold of my dad's camera I can post more. :)

Tyler says she looks like she's praying. :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute Mandy! I'm so happy for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful!!! I just want to hold her and kiss her!! =)

    ReplyDelete