Friday, December 30, 2011

Announcing Emma LeAnn Anderson

EMMA LEANN ANDERSON
6 lbs 11 oz
19.5 in

Well our story begins in the wee hours of the morning. I woke up thinking I had a stomach ache that wouldn't go away, but they were contractions! After about an hour and a half I was ready for the hospital. Turned out I was already dilated to a 6! They immediately got me my epidural (bless you whoever invented that!) and after that it was a lot easier than I thought! She was ready to come! I only had to push for 45 minutes! Bless you Emma! Here are some pictures documenting our day...
Right after she was born
After they had cleaned her up a bit
Her first bath
The proud Mama
The proud Papa
We love our little bundle of joy!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Mandy! She is absolutely beautiful! And what a wonderful labor for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I love the cheeks! They look as adorable as the ultrasound showed! :D

    ReplyDelete