Wednesday, December 14, 2011

35 Weeks...and 2011 Christmas Ornaments

Well here is yet another post of my growing belly...yes it is growing. I have the stretch marks to prove it, but I won't be showing those!
35 Weeks!

Only 5 more weeks to go (or less?)!! It doesn't seem TOO long, but my body thinks otherwise. Sleeping is getting more difficult (although I blame our bad, springy bed for some of that), my tail bone is starting hurt more, standing and sitting have to have equal turns or they get jealous (if that makes sense at all), appetite is going down since there is no room for food (although that could be good for the holiday season), swelling is increasing and baby is definitely trying to find more room somewhere inside of me! BUT its all worth it! We are getting very excited for our little girl to come! 5 more weeks!

We've also been preparing for Christmas! Yea! I love this time of year...well minus the cold and the icy roads. Although this year in Logan we have been very lucky. I haven't had to take the bus to work yet! (knock on wood)
We had fun decorating our humble abode after we came back from Thanksgiving! It looks pretty good if I do say so myself. We also had fun making this year's ornaments. We are continuing a tradition that I grew up with where we get a new ornament every year for the tree. This year we decided to make them (it was cheaper!) So we got clear bulbs, modge podge, glitter and a paint pen/marker and this is what turned out!
My cute husband
my ornament
You can't really see the gold paint, but its there!

And here is our finished Christmas tree!

Needless to say we are having fun - waiting for Christmas and the baby! May time fly by a little faster! And with finals ending this week and work ending next week maybe it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment