Thursday, December 29, 2011

37 Weeks!

Well I am 37 weeks and 2 days! Which means....burr burr burr (aka trumpet sound) I'M FULL TERM! Yay!
We went to the doctor's office yesterday. Baby girl is still 80% effacement, 0 station, but I've dilated to a 2+ (which probably doesn't sound so cool to ya'll, but that's less dilating I have to do when I'm in labor! I like to think of the positive)
The doctor said she'd give me probably another week but baby could still come anyday. Also, my doctor said he'd strip my membranes next week too. So...hopefully we'll have an announcement to make NEXT week! Tyler's hoping she comes before school starts (Jan. 9th) so we'll be praying!

1 comment:

  1. More like she will come tomorrow! Well, I am not really a psychic since I am writing this the next day and she came today! Congratulations!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete