Thursday, May 15, 2014

8 Months

So I am really bad at posting.  Our little Lydi-bug turned eight months almost 2 weeks ago, but I am just now posting.  I know. Go me.
Please excuse my camera on some of these pictures.  I don't know what happened.  And I don't know how to fix it.  It just chooses when it wants to take good pictures.




This past month, she started eating normally...finally.  She has significantly shortened her naps...crap.  And started scooting more.  Although she prefers to roll everywhere.   She can however pull herself up to a sitting position.  She also loves to get into everything...just like her sister.  Yea.
(and excuse the weird date on the pictures.  It's not correct-especially considering I wasn't even married at that time!  Stupid camera)


I still love them.  Don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment