Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!

Had a fun little Easter at home.
Saturday night we dyed eggs.  E was more patient than I thought, but it didn't last long.  By the time we were done everyone was frustrated and E had a very red hand.  She is obsessed with the color pink and just wanted to hold the eggs.



So naturally when she woke up Easter morning and found her Easter basket she was most excited about the big pink egg...even without knowing there was chocolate inside.

Lydia was very protective of her basket.



As I said, protective.
 Her favorite thing was also the large egg.



Thanks mom for the matching dresses!
 (my cooperative child)

 (my uncooperative child)


 (these are the best I could get of her.  She wouldn't even sit still and smile for chocolate!)










Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. we bought that same dress for Blakely! I think it is adorable! Love your family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable girls! Makes me miss my babies....

    ReplyDelete