Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Zoo and the Parentals

So my parents came for a short visit last week.  Bittersweet.  So we made the most of it by going to the zoo!  It was fun.  And hot.  And a lot of walking.  It was a big zoo.
We saw elephants.


And an ostrich

And some giraffes (just don't look to closely...and no. I did not take this picture on purpose)


And many other animals and such that I didn't take pictures of.
But E's favorite part of the zoo was Grandma.

 They are attached at the hip I tell you.
 E's attachment to my mom is slightly unhealthy.  But my mom loves it so its all good.

L's favorite part of the zoo was the carousel.  E thought it was fun, but was ready to get down after a minute or so.  L was bouncing up and down, screaming in delight, kicking her legs and smiling the whole time.





She wasn't happy with us when we took her off.

Our time was short, but we loved having them!
I love L's face in this picture!!!!


 We love you!
(again excuse the poor quality and the random date.  My camera hates me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment