Monday, February 10, 2014

5 months

L turned 5 months a few days ago.  I find it interesting that if I was a day late on posting about E from month to month I thought it was a sin and I couldn't post the month anymore because she wasn't 3 or 5 or 8 months exactly anymore!  Oh how priorities change when you have two.  Poor third kid and beyond will probably be lucky just to have a post!
Anywhoo...this month L...
1) Found her feet and her voice all in the same week.  She LOVES to suck on her feet.  Which is new to me because E never really cared about her feet.  L loves it when her socks are off and she is just in a onezie so it is easier access to suck on her toes.  Weird child.
And her voice.  Oh her voice.  You just say those 2 words to Tyler "L's voice" and he will roll his eyes and tell you how much her screeching drives him N-U-T-S!  It's like all the sudden she discovered she had a voice so now everything she does: babble, screech, cry, whatever, is in HIGH pitch.  If you ever feel like you want a headache...feel free to come over to our house!  You'll get one!  But in all honesty it is cute when she talks to you or tries to communicate with E.


2) Rolls from stomach to back...but only when she is supposed to be going to sleep I might add!
3) Tried cereal and HATES it.

To this day I just have to show her to spoon and she gives me the "please no mom, that's disgusting" look.
4) Is trying really, really hard to sit up on her own.  Still not quite there.

5) Is still a HUGE mama's girl.  She won't go to her dad, or anyone at church, no one.  She just wants me.  Sometimes I love it and sometimes I could use a break! :)
6) Is in the MAJOR sucking stage.  She will suck on ANYTHING!  Her favorite is till my fingers though.
7) She found the couch.  This is BY FAR her favorite activity to do throughout the day.  I don't know how we discovered this, but she LOVES to blow on the couch.
You can't really hear it too well in the video, but she is blowing and it makes it sound like she has major gas.  It's HILARIOUS in person...but just watch the video...the ending is the best part.  I die laughing every time I watch it (and I have watched it many times now!)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Apparently she was VERY offended that I was videoing her! hahaha!!!  Have I mentioned how she doesn't like to be caught on camera?  Picture nor video it doesn't matter.  She will stop everything she is doing and just stare at the camera (or try and grab it) until you put it away...then she will resume what she was doing before.  I won't even tell you how many videos I had to go through to get one where it showed her blowing on the couch (that's why this one has such amazing filming)
(notice how she has the same expression in every pic?)




Anyway, we love our little bug and even though it is challenging at times we love having two.  Wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment