Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Song and The Card

Have you heard this song?
Because I have.
Like a MILLION times.
DAY.
This is E's new favorite thing.  Not Barney, not Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, not Gullah Gullah Island, not Tangled or Princess and the Frog.  Nothing.  From sun up to sun down all I hear is requests for "let it gooooooo"  and she would watch this from sun up to sun down if I let her.  But I won't.  Because I am trying to be a good mom and not let my kid watch tv all day...but most importantly I would go INSANE!
It really is a good version though.

The Card:
So my mom sent the girls Valentine's cards but because of the snow storm last week the mail was delayed forever and we didn't get them until yesterday.  E's valentine card has been her constant companion since we checked the mail yesterday.


She walks around with it all day.  It comes with us in the car, at the table, heck she tried to sleep with it last night (but daddy wouldn't let her) so it was the first thing she asked for this morning (followed by "let it gooooooo")

 Do you see it hiding in the trees?

She "reads" it every so often.  She calls it her "book."
Maybe when I get the guts to wean the binky at night I'll just give her a pretty card to ease her pain.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment