Monday, February 25, 2013

The Chair

  So my kid has 2 new favorite spots.  Parked right in front of the TV when Barney is on....
(she never moves from this spot until the last of the credits have rolled.  And only for Barney. I kid you not.)
And her chair.

So we got E this chair when she like 4 months because she wanted to be held all the time and I couldn't do anything and she was hitting the age where she would quickly outgrow those little bouncer thingys.  Plus the chair said it could "grow with them."  Whatever.  Anyway.  So once E was crawling and such we just stuck the chair in her room and haven't really thought about it since.
Now it is likely her favorite spot in the house.


If I can't find her I look in her room and she's sitting in her chair looking at books.  It's so funny I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment