Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10 Months!

Today Emma is 10 months! She's getting so big!


 A few things we've learned Emma enjoys doing this month.

Emma loves to get messy.  You'd think that by 10 months she'd be a little cleaner after eating a meal? No.  Not this child!

Emma also loves doing her "sniff face."  She entertains everyone around her in church with this.

Emma LOVES to get out of the house.  I don't blame her.  I hate being/feeling cooped up all day too!  It stinks that the cooler weather is coming because we definitely won't be going outside much!

Emma loves suckers.
Whether the wrapper is still on them or not.
 She also likes having more than one sucker.  Again, whether or not the wrapper is on does not bother her.

 Emma also likes onions.  Weird child.
 I was cooking dinner one day and brought the garbage can into the kitchen so it would be easier to throw the scraps and garbage away.  Next thing I know I found this little thing had gotten into the garbage, taken out the onion top and was sucking on it.  Her breath was SO bad! 

 Emma now has teeth.  (I realize what an awkward picture this is, but it is the best I could do, believe me) She obviously has the two top front.  I'm guessing one of the sides and right now I believe her bottoms are coming in.  I tried to get a better picture, but she bites me when I stick my finger in her mouth, so I just try not to go there any more. :)

Emma loves to stick anything and everything in her mouth.  I realize this is a baby thing, but it just seems to get worse the older they get! Oh well!


No comments:

Post a Comment