Monday, March 1, 2010

He's Fiesty!

In stake conference today we learned that when we are married we will learn new things about our spouse even several several years down the road. And although we are not married quite yet I still learned something new: he's fiesty. So here's the story...
We were at ward prayer and I was talking to some friends and Tyler was talking to some other friends. Well apparently one of my hairs was out of place and this boy in our ward (who has apparently flirted with me before...and NOT made Tyler happy) went up to fix it. Tyler turned around at that exact moment and saw...and got pretty jealous. One of my other friends started fixing it as Tyler slightly grabbed my waist from behind. Then he annouced that we were "leaving." As we left he kept talking about how this boy needed to keep his hands off and notice the ring on my finger and that I was taken etc. etc. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! He's pretty cute when he's jealous and fiesty! I like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment