Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Retaliation!

So, Mandy had left me 116 wonderfully colorful balloons all over my room! She says that I was SO happy when I came home, while at first I was humored, it wasn't too long after that I began devising my own retaliation plans. I let things go for a while and came up with an idea for Valentine's Day which wasn't too far away. I wrote all over her car windows in red paint how much I love her.Inspired by my roommate Zach who had collected several bags stock full of shredded paper...along with some HEARTS and a ROSE, along with some balloons of my own, I returned the favor and trashed her room. :) It was great fun getting her back. From what I know, she still finds little pieces of shredded paper every now and again. The joys of our engagement...I wonder what things we'll devise when we're living together.

No comments:

Post a Comment