Monday, March 1, 2010

He's protecting his own!

When it comes down to defending what is one's own, you betcha I'm gonna be protective. That young man did flirt with my Mandy once before, everyone in the Ward knew we were together already and there he was, right in front of my face...hitting on her, well that's not gonna fly! Well, now we're engaged and I was talking with a few people and as I turn around, what I saw was Shea touching her head. Wouldn't any guy who has already claimed a girl feel upset?! Guarantee they would! All I have to say is "BACK OFF! She's mine!" It's not Mandy I don't trust, it's those creepy sneaky guys out there trying to steal this most amazingly gorgeous, bright, talented, kind, honest, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, precious woman of my heart. May 20th can't come quickly enough so that we make this deal truly official. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment