Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Two Girls on Tuesday

I know its not Tuesday, but just pretend.
Not much going on this week.  We got everything gathered for the girls' costumes for this upcoming weekend.  They are going to be...Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf!!!  I just couldn't resist.  It's going to be epic.  As for the girls this week?  Well..

Lydia - is watching her sister's every move as we are coming to find out.  This week she found her sister's camera, held it up to her eyes and walked around the downstairs saying "cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese" over and over again.
   She has also started "going places" like her sister.  She grabs Emma's backpack and walks to the back door saying "bye, bye, bye" over and over again.

Emma - has started saying all sorts of silly stuff.  I need to start writing them down sooner so I can remember them.  So far, the ones I do remember were
E: Mom, you play blocks with me?
Me: Sure.
E: I'm SOOO Happy!!
(Guess I need to play with her more often)

Then tonight she hit her lower back on my bed frame.  She was hysterical and when she was calm enough to talk (but still hysterical)...
E: I....show...grandma....my....bum.....
Me: You want to show grandma your bum?
E; Yeeeessss.....I.....show.....papa (grandpa).....my....bum
E:  I.....show....Davis.....my......bum.....
(Guess we need to work on what is appropriate and what is not appropriate!)

Emma also fell in love with Enchanted this past weekend.  She loves all the songs...especially when she can dance with daddy. :)



So cute!!

1 comment: