Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Two Girls on Tuesday

Ugh.  You never realize how much you depend on a computer until you don't have one.  Not a tablet, not a phone, a computer.  I've really been stuggling.  It takes me forever to find all my favorite recipes, I can't save anything in nice organized folders...or really save anything.  Ugh. Oh well.
I have figured out that I can probably have the laptop on Tuesday mornings/afternoons, so here is to hoping I can post at least once a week.
So...here is what's been going on at our house...
About 2 weeks ago we went to Wheeler Farm with our besties, The Potters.  We had fun riding a wagon, petting the animals, a hay maze, and picking out pumpkins.
 I just love Sydney.


 Why yes, she is picking the goat's nose.  I have a disgusting child.  I know.
 She couldn't make up her mind.


 Emma was very proud of her pumpkin.




Many of you have seen this next story on facebook or instagram, but I still have to put it here for posterity sake.
So 2 weeks ago when it was magically cold for one day I had the girls put their jackets on before we left home. Emma's is a hot pink almost red and Lydia's is a light blue.  Emma put hers on and immediately says "I'm Little Red Riding Hood!"  Then looked at Lydia, "and Lydia's the wolf!  Ah!  She scary me!"  So then I told her Lydia was a nice wolf and she replied with, "Lydia a nice wolf, but she scary me!"
And now, whenever we put our jackets on, we have a similar conversation.

 Lydia the scary wolf.
Little Red Riding Hood


For family night we painted our pumpkins.  
Emma had a ball. One of her favorite activities ever is painting.

 Lydia preferred to just suck on the paint brushes.




 Emma's finishes pumpkin.  She's very proud.
 Our finished pumpkin.



Please excuse Emma's HORRIBLE hair cut.  She doesn't know the meaning of "sit still" so every time I would go to cut she would jerk and so I would try and fix it and it just kept getting worse and worse until I finally gave up.  At least hair grows back right?  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment