Wednesday, June 18, 2014

More Posts

I realize I'm a slacker at posting.  Mostly our days consist of 1)staying inside because its raining. 2) staying inside because its is WAY to hot and humid to go outside. or 3) staying inside because we don't have a car.  So basically we stay inside a lot, which translates to we don't do much, therefore I don't feel I have anything exciting to post about...unless Lydia turns another month older or something.  But I'm going to try and be better.  No one's life is that exciting ALL THE TIME.  At least I hope, or I need to be let in on everyone's secret.  So I figure I'll take pictures and just post something once a week.  Don't hold me to it, because I know I'm not going to be perfect on this, but I'm at least going to try!  So here's this week...


 Emma is looking at herself in the mirror in this one.  And I think waving to herself.





At least they get along....most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment