Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

We hope this finds you happy and healthy!  What a wonderful time of year it is...to take time to sit back and reflect on the many many blessing the Lord has blessed us with.
This year I am grateful to have 2 turkeys...my silly babies that is...not the kind you eat.  (Although we had an AMAZING turkey this year!  I even impressed myself.  You'll have to try it sometime.  Here is the recipe.  Trust me...you'll thank me.)
Anyway...here are a few things I love about my two little turkeys.
Turkey #1:
 -She is always full of smiles and TONS of energy.
-She is learning new words everyday.  Her favorites right now are "welow" (yellow) "look!" and "wow!"  She will just stop mid-...whatever and point to something and say "wow" or "look."  Especially since we put up the Christmas tree...which she calls a flower by the way!
 -She is also HUGE daddy's girl.  I mean tears flow when Tyler leaves for work.  And lots of jumping and "yay"s happen when he comes home.  And then she clings -and I do mean clings- to him for at least 10 minutes after he gets home.

-She really starting to love her sister more and more.  She really loves to smother I mean give her sister hugs.

-I love her so much and am so grateful to be her mother. :)

-She also loves to dance...which I find absolutely hilarious!


Turkey #2


-Lucky for me she is a momma's girl.  Big one.  Tyler complains sometimes because he'll be holding her and she's fussy and upset then he hands her over to me and she shuts right up.  Can't lie, I love it...especially since E sometimes doesn't have much to do with me!

-She is also full of smiles.  Especially when she first wakes up.  It's my favorite time!




-She also loves to be held...ALL. THE. TIME. Most of the time I love it, sometimes its a hassle...like when I'm trying to cook dinner. :)
-She is also starting to "talk."  Which I find absolutely adorable.
-She is adorable and I feel so blessed to be her mom.




We just love our girls!

But most of all I am thankful for my wonderful husband (who hates his picture being taken) who works so hard for our family so I can stay home and be with the kids!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment