Monday, November 4, 2013

2 Months

Today L turned 2 months.  I remember E's first two months.  They seemed to last forever!  But with L, I swear I blinked and she's 2 months old!
We had her two month check up today.  The shots were SO sad!  I almost cried.  Poor girl was screaming and choking because she was crying so hard!  I hate that part.
On a good note, she weighs 11 lbs and 1 oz and is just shy of 22 inches long.
She loves her binky and being held.  She's also becoming a daddy's girl.  If I put her to sleep she stays awake.  If Tyler puts her to sleep she goes to sleep.  One of these days I will have a child that is a Mommy's girl/boy!
She also loves her sister!  She loves to just sit and watch E run back and forth.  And E is starting to love her sister.  She likes to hold her...for a little while and give her a million kisses and hugs a day.  Hopefully they'll be great friends when they grow up. :)




one of the many hugs received in the day


and just a fun little video...for grandma :)

1 comment: