Friday, July 19, 2013

Still Pregnant...

Yes it is true.  I am still pregnant.  I'm constantly telling Tyler I feel bad for this kid because I have not documented anything!  When I was pregnant with E I was constantly posting pictures of my growing belly, posting my countdown to her due date (8 1/2 weeks now with this one!), and we were reading all sorts of pregnancy books - pregnancy week by week and pregnancy day by day books.  So, future daughter here is one of the few pregnancy pictures we have taken.  I feel huge, but i still think i"m smaller than I was with E....even if only slightly.

 (31 weeks currently)

(31 weeks with E)

Too bad the nursery isn't as ready as it was then.  It has become our junk room for the stuff we 
don't know where to put yet!  Oh well I still have like 8 weeks right?  (hopefully!)

As far as pregnancy goes this one has been a lot easier.  I was never as sick/nauseous with this one.  Which was really nice.  I can't really think of other reasons right now, but it just feels easier than I remember!  Still don't have cravings with this one either.  The closest thing I get to cravings (in either pregnancy) is wanting Dr. Pepper with vanilla...and that only happens once the 3rd trimester hits.  But I can always go for Dr. Pepper with vanilla even when I'm not pregnant.  
I do have more intense mood swings with this one.  (Although sometimes I wonder if it is because I deal with a cranky toddler all day and my emotions are shot from that!)  For example, last weekend I had a fun morning going out with a friend. I got home around lunch time, and became depressed because Tyler had used the last of the pickles on his tuna sandwich and that had sounded good tome for lunch.  Pathetic I know.  Poor Tyler, he lives in a house full of estrogen.  I felt bad for him last night.  I was crying over something, E was crying because she's E and in a few weeks he gets to add another crying female to the mix! haha! 
Anyway, things are going well with this baby.  The doctors always tell me they enjoy seeing me because I don't have any complications.  I'm measuring right on target...lets hope I stay that way! 

4 comments:

  1. You look great! Boring pregnancies are the best pregnancies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all is well! We love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pregnant lady, you! =) Best wishes these last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so much like your mom, I was a little confused when I first saw it, but after reading it my confusion cleared up. My second time around was easier too, but only slightly ;)

    ReplyDelete