Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Just Like Daddy...

E is a complete mama's girl who wants to be just like her daddy.  How that works, I don't know, but its true.  Here is what I mean...
Tyler studies a lot.  And I do mean a lot.  After all he is in chemistry.  If any of you have taken chemistry you know how much it sucks.  Well try cramming your semester's (15 weeks) worth of chemistry into 5 weeks.  Then you know how our life is around here.
Anyway, as I said, Tyler studies a lot.  Occasionally E will join him...
 Cute right?
Next...Tyler likes to drink the milk after he eats a bowl of cereal.  "Sweet milk" I've heard it called.  I think its disgusting, but I know a lot of people do it.  E has decided she is one of them.  I caught her one morning do this...
And this wasn't the first time.  She's a lot more eager to do it when Tyler eats with her, but nope, this morning was all on her own!
More please?
 Yup...E loves her Daddy.  But who wouldn't really?

1 comment: