Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We're Pregnant!! (sorry we're 30 weeks late!)

So I realize it has been a VERY long time since we have posted anything...but in our defense we never had internet until recently....SO hopefully things will start changing now! But the biggest change we have had since the last posting is that we're pregnant! And if you didn't know that by now...we need to catch up...because today marks 30 weeks!! Hallelujah! Here are some pictures of my growing abdomen! Hopefully it goes back one of these days! So here is a little catch up of our life the past almost 8 months!


The pregnancy test (duh)...We were shocked it happened so quickly!


Me at 7 weeks...yes we did go on a cruise!! And yes...it was a somewhat bad idea! I've never felt so sick in my life!! My dear Babe held my hair as I spent the first day hugging the toilet...well he held it until he almost couldn't hold it...if you get my drift. ;)


Here at 19 weeks...we found out we're having a girl!!

24 weeks


And 27 weeks.

Today marks 30 weeks!! Yay! But you'll have to wait till next week for a pic...sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment