Monday, November 14, 2011

The Pumpkin Walk

So there are a few things that are pretty cool in Logan, and I figured I better remember them before the super cold weather kicks in (so far we've been lucky!).
Every October they have what is called "The Pumpkin Walk" which is where people sign up for spots at the park and build a scene using pumpkins. There is always a theme and this year it was "my favorite things". So here are some of the cool ones (I saved the best for last...so stick with it!)

Tangled


I don't know what this one is but I thought it was kind of cute


Minions!!
more Despicable Me
(I love the box of shame!!)

Perry the Platypus!!!
(that was for Davis)

AND THE BEST ONES:
(in my opinion)

THE CHRISTMAS STORY!



Amazing right? Can't wait to see what next year will bring! (especially since it will be our last year here!)

Hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment