Sunday, July 6, 2014

10 months

My baby is 2 months away from being a year old!  Excuse my while I shed a few tears.  It almost makes me want another baby...ALMOST.  For now I think I'll enjoy sleeping through the night and other such luxuries.
Anywhoo...10 months.  What's new with Lydia?  She's CRAZY!  I think I've said this before, but I thought Emma was a hard kid...she is nothing compared to Lydia.  Lydia is a happier baby though...so that's nice.  It makes up for the constant over-turned garbage cans with trash spread all over the floor, and the toilet paper constantly being un-rolled, and the fights over a simple afternoon nap.  Yup.  At least she's happy.



 Guess the flash was a little much.

Thanks Grandma for the cute dress!

Emma didn't want to be left out! ;)

Typical Lydia face



And for your enjoyment, this is one of her favorite things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment