Monday, June 18, 2012

Messy Eater

So...we all know that Emma is a messy eater.  Ya...nothing has changed in the month since we started her on baby food.  She is still VERY messy!


 We've started giving her a bath every night.  Not because it helps her with a routine and going to bed, but because if we don't she sleeps with food in her hair, ears, nose, etc.

Now I'm sure many of you must think I just don't know how to feed my baby.  And while I am still pretty new at this I promise...she's just messy.  Even my mother thought I was just "inexperienced" until she fed Emma...she has since changed her thought.   
I think I'll challenge people this weekend when we go visit for Davis' homecoming (that's right! He's coming home THIS Thursday!! Like in 3 days!!!) to see who can feed her the longest without getting messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment